Datacenter In India
fully managed datacenter
ESDS started operations in the year 2004 and has since then made rapid strides as an
established group of web hosting companies. We started off with a handful of customers and
today, seven years down the line we have more than 30,000 customers worldwide, a
significant amount of them being corporate entities and Government Organizations from India,
UK, US and Canada.
ESDS indigenously developed the concept of a high specification; carrier-neutral and fully
managed Datacenter in the state of Maharashtra, and has successfully turned this vision into
reality. ESDS is a group of Web Hosting companies based in India, United Kingdom & the
United States of America. The complete infrastructure in Nashik including the Datacenter is
fully-owned and operated by ESDS.
1. First Datacenter in India to offer Fully Managed Servers and Fully Managed Co-location.
2. First Datacenter in India built on Green Building concept.
3. Tier III Datacenter with N + N Redundancy for Power, Cooling and Networking.
4. 24x7x365 monitoring and staffing in the NOC.
5. Carrier Neutral Datacenter with all Major ISP’s entering the meet me room.
6. FM-200 Fire Suppression system for the entire Datacenter.
7. Fire Retardant doors for the entire Datacenter along with Fire Retardant Fly Ash Bricks,
Dual cavity walls having Vermiculite plaster
8. Magic automation system for Remote Server Power ON/OFF/Reboot , Server Load
Monitoring, Service Level Monitoring, Bandwidth Monitoring, BIOS-mode troubleshooting,
rDNS and Forward DNS Management, IP address management, Remote OS installation,
Service failure email/SMS alerts and KVM Request.
9. First of its kind and highly power efficient ventilation and Air Conditioning