Service Repair Manual
320D2 and 320D2 L Excavator
S/N - TMF1-UP
S/N - WDJ1-UP
S/N - XAN1-UP
S/N - XBB1-UP
S/N - XCC1-UP
S/N - YEA1-UP
S/N - ZBD1-UP
S/N - ZCS1-UP
Tool Part Number
Retaining Ring Pliers
O-Ring Assembly Compound
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before assembly, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned
in cleaning fluid. Allow the parts to air dry. Wiping cloths or rags should not be used to dry parts.
Lint may be deposited on the parts which may cause later trouble. Inspect all parts. If any parts are
worn or damaged, use new parts for replacement. All disassembly and all assembly procedures
must be performed on a clean work surface and in a clean hydraulic area. Keep cleaned parts
covered and protected at all times.
Note: O-ring seals, gaskets, and seals should always be replaced. A used O-ring seal may not have
the same sealing properties as a new O-ring seal. Use Tooling (F) during the assembly procedure.
Note: Apply a light film of hydraulic oil to all components before assembly.
1. Install O-ring seal (45) onto the fitting (44).
2. Install fitting (44) into the motor housing.
3. Lubricate the lip seal (43) with clean hydraulic oil. install lip seal (43) into the motor
housing with the lip toward the inside of the motor housing.
4. Use Tooling (E) to install bearing (42) into the motor housing.
5. Raise the temperature of bearing race (41). Install the bearing race on the shaft.