22692 Granite Way, Ste. B
Laguna Hills, CA. 92653
REQUIRED FOR RTR OPERATION
AA Batteries ( 12 pcs )
TOOLS NOT INCLUDED IN KIT
Phillips Type Screw Drivers ( L )
Phillips Type Screw Drivers ( S )
Needle Nose Pliers
You need to get batteries for the radio transmitter and the car receiver
• Radio TX needs (8) eight AA batteries
• Car needs (4) four AA batteries.
You may want to upgrade the car battery pack to a Ni-Mh 5 cell Flat
type. This will give more run time.
You will need to buy a few items to start the engine and run the car.
• Use 20% nitro CAR fuel. Do not use airplane fuels, they will over
• Buy long glow plugs, like OFNA/PICCO (#51007). Use plugs without
idle bar. Do NOT buy hot plugs, like the OS-8 - MC-59.
In your box you will find..
• #10219 - Red “D” size glow heater
#10212 Battery Pack 1000 NiMh
5cell, hump............... $29.95
#10214 Battery Charger, Overnite
READ THIS BEFORE RUNNING
Running a nitro kit is fun and easy, but to make this a safe
• Clear oil and dirt from chassis with a degreaser.
and good experience you must observe a few rules. This
kit is extremely fast, easily over 40MPH, and can seriously
injure someone if you are not careful.
• This kit is not a toy. Always run car with a second
person as a spotter and pitman.
Where to run car?
• Any running area you choose must be dry. Do not run
• Hot Parts - The pipe, manifold, engine and head are very
car near any water or wet dirt.
hot and will cause burns.
• Do not run on public streets. It is very easy to have the
car run over or damaged by hitting the curb.
• Rotating Parts - Keep hands away from the drive train,
• Do not operate car in tight confined places. The car is
wheels, and engine when engine is running.
very fast and will easily hit something.
• Do not run near people or animals.
• Radio - Check batt