INFORMATION SERVICE AND COOPERATION
by and between
Shanghai Tianci Industrial (Group), Co. Ltd.,
Shanghai TCH Data Technology Co. Ltd.
INFORMATION SERVICE AND COOPERATION AGREEMENT
THIS INFORMATION SERVICE AND COOPERATION AGREEMENT ("this Agreement") is entered into
on this 1st day of June, 2004 by and between Shanghai Tianci Industrial (Group) Co. Ltd. ("Party A"), a
domestically funded company limited by shares, organized and existing under the laws of the People's Republic of
China (the "PRC"), and Shanghai TCH Data Technology Co. Ltd. ("Party B"), a wholly foreign-owned enterprise
organized and existing under the laws of the PRC. Each of Party A and Party B shall hereinafter individually be
referred to as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties".
(1) Party A engages in such business as wireless telecommunications and wireless information business in the
PRC (the "Business"), and Party A has entered into cooperation agreements regarding, among other things, short
messaging services with China Unicom Telecommunication Co., Ltd. ("China Unicom") ;
(2) Party B possesses expertise and resources on decoding, formatting, sorting, processing, etc. of various kinds
of information (the "information services") involved in the Business.
(3) The Parties desire to cooperate so as to take advantage of each other's strengths;
(4) Party A intends to retain Party B to provide the information services and Party B intends to retain Party A to
provide transmission services (the "transmission services"). It is acknowledged by Party B that Party A may
engage third parties for the provision of the transmission services contemplated herein.
NOW THEREFORE, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
ARTICLE 1 SERVICE AND PAYMENT
1. Information Services and Cooperation
The Parties hereby agree to:
A. appoint Party B, effective as of the date of this Agreement, as the provider of information services relating to
the Business as agreed to by the Parties from time to time; an