Office of Institutional Research
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
600 S. Clyde Morris Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900
ATTENTION 1998 GRADS!
Watch your mail for an important Alumni Survey from ERAU. We want
to know what you thought of your collegiate experience and what you have
been doing since.
When you receive the survey please complete and return it as soon as possible.
Your responses will help the University better serve its students and alumni.
Thank you for your participation!
DIRECTIONS: Read all degree programs carefully. Locate your degree program and use the items listed to answer question #16. Record all ratings on
the survey itself, NOT on this flyer. Use the letter in parentheses to fill in the last part of the question, asking for your degree code. BS Aviation
Maintenance Management: If your program included the AMT option, use the degree code H. All other BS Aviation Maintenance Management options,
use the degree code G.
NOTE: SOME DEGREE PROGRAMS ARE NOT LISTED. IF YOUR DEGREE PROGRAM IS NOT ON THIS FLYER, LEAVE QUESTION #16 BLANK.
BS AVIATION TECHNOLOGY – AMT/AVIONICS OPTION
1. General knowledge of maintenance operations and safety
2. Skills in metallic and non-metallic structures and repair
3. Understanding of a/c systems (hydraulics, environmentals, etc.)
Knowledge of reciprocating and turbine engines and their respective
5. Knowledge and ability to work with technical publications and manuals
6. Skills in troubleshooting
7. Use of precision measuring instruments and basic and special tools
8. Understanding and knowledge of FAA regulations
9. Basic and advanced electronics analysis and theory
10. Avionics equipment and system analysis