Market To Reach USD
5.80 Billion By 2027
www.reportsanddata.comThe Network encryption market is expected to reach USD 5.80 Billion by 2026, according to a new report
by Reports and Data. As cybercriminals become more advanced, it becomes more accessible to bypass
security standards and acquire sensitive private data.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The Network encryption market is estimated to reach USD 5.80 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the
It is observed that there has been a constant rise in the organization's encryption policy in the past few years
that is applied consistently across the whole company.
• This can be mainly associated with the rising need to shield organization’s network security, and increasing
technological advancement, which is expected to further accelerate the market growth globally.
• The services segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 25.3% during the forecast period.
• The Greater Than 10g & less than 40g data rate accounts for the largest share of 38.8% of the market in 2018.
• The Telecom & IT end user segment accounts for the largest share of 39.3% in 2018.
Network Encryption Market Size – USD 2.82 Billion in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 9.4%, Market
Trends-deployment of more enhanced and secured authentication in all organizations
Data Rate Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Greater Than 10g & Less Than 40g
• Greater Than 40g & Less Than 100g
• Less Than 10g
Transmission medium Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Optical Transmission
• Coaxial Cable
• Twisted Pair Cable
• Radio waves & Microwaves
Cisco, Thales eSecurity, Gemalto, Juniper Networks, Nokia, Atos, Ciena, ADVA, Colt Technology Services, Rohde &
Schwarz Cybersecurity, Huawei, TCC, F5 Networks, Stormshield, ECI Telecom, Aruba, Senetas, Raytheon, Viasat,
ARRIS, Quantum, atmedia, PacketLight Networks, Securosys, Certes Netwo