Whether you start with a scanned paper form, acrobat form or a simple form made in Microsoft Word, Excel, or another application, you can turn it into an intelligent PDF form with edocr and OnTask..
Business Analysis Questionnaire
Name of Contact:
1. What is the name of your company? What is its primary purpose? How large is it? Please include the number of
employees and clients or customers.
2. What is the current financial state of your company? Is it making a profit? How does that compare to one, three, and
five years ago?
3. What is your budget for this year? What is the expected revenue for this year? How does it compare to the past few
years? How do you see it improving in the future?
4. What is the state of your company’s market? Has there been any change in the competition? Do you see a change in
competition occurring soon?
5. How efficient is your company? What technology do you use? Is there a more efficient system available?
6. How well are the staff members doing their jobs? Are the duties distributed effectively? Do you need to hire more
people, or downsize?
7. Would it be more efficient to outsource any of the work? Alternatively, would it be better to cease outsourcing and
perform that work in house?
8. Do your customers generally have a positive experience with your company's products or services? Is there anything
you could do to improve your customer experience?
9. How effective is your marketing and advertising campaign? Does the general public know about your company’s
products and services?
10. Is there a unique selling point for your products or services? Do you find yourself serving a niche market?