120 Matheson Boulevard East, Suite 203,
Mississauga, ON, Canada L4Z 1X1
6 tips to pass the PMP certification examination
The Project Management Professional – PMP Exam necessitates a toolset chock-full of information to help you
pass the exam. When looking for the greatest study material on the market, there are so many options to
consider that deciding where to begin can be tough. If you are focusing on PMP prep Course online properly,
then you are on the right track.
Here are a few pointers to help you pass the certification exam.
1. Make a strategy. The PMBOK 7 is the most important study guide for the PMP Exam, and it includes a
comprehensive course. Check the calendar, choose a date, and create a study schedule around it. It takes
about 12 weeks to study properly for the difficult exam.
2. Take the study materials with you. You'll need to get some much-needed study material to help you
with your preparation. Get a copy of the PMP Certification exam book and read it thoroughly prior. Use
additional PMP manuals and publications, as well as the PMP test prep materials, to answer sample
questions. For a quick and easy comprehension of the domains, buy some flash cards and jot down the
terms, formulas, and definitions.
3. Become a member of a study group. Find a PMP study group that can go over each knowledge topic,
take practice quizzes, and work on tests and quizzes. Contact your local PMI chapter or search the
internet for PMP Certification groups in your area.
4. As intended, study. Join study groups and take a practice exam, then stick to the plan you set in the first
stage. Work deadlines, social engagements, and study schedules all need to be harmonized. On a daily
basis, set aside time to study the materials and prepare for the certification.
5. This is the most crucial step, and it demands a thorough course review. You will need to go through the
entire course at least twice to fully comprehend the material