The best ally in India for your Climate Tech Startups
If you are looking for capital to undertake pollution-related projects, an alternative is to choose to receive funds from angel investor public
offerings. But don't think it's silver from heaven.
Sources of financing for Startups, SMEs, and Entrepreneurs:
Entrepreneurship consists of different parts. A very important one is how you finance your idea. Did you know that there are different financing
methods, depending on your needs and situation?
So that you have no more doubts, we give you the complete guide for financing SMEs. Get in touch with us for more details.
The angel investor is the person who has their funds voluntarily, both directly and through an investor network, to support ventures.
Unlike other financing alternatives, the angel investor not only seeks to provide capital for the venture to take off but also their experience in
the development of the business. They also have an exit strategy that will share with you in the startups.
In practice, it is an alternative that still needs to assert itself in India and form ecosystems that will last over time.
Meanwhile, the government seeks to promote the entrepreneurial ecosystem with angel investor networks through its development agency. By
supporting the organization, training, and operation of angel investor networks and crowdfunding platforms.
Currently, the angel investor networks in force in the country are led by climateangels.
Advantages of a Climate Angels India:
- You will be able to take advantage of that person's know-how and contacts.
- Your business would get a plus in agility since investors have the skills to make decisions quickly.
- You will have access to knowledge of the sector where your investor moves. This will open the doors to many of their contacts.
- Your company's processes will work much more precisely and effectively.
- You will have the opportunity to have that person as a mentor and enjoy the benefits. This could optimize the