ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT
In compliance with the requirements of 15 Pa.C.S. (section)1915 (relating to articles of amendment), the
undersigned business corporation, H. J. HEINZ COMPANY, desiring to amend its Articles, hereby certifies
under its corporate seal that:
1. The name of the corporation is H. J. HEINZ COMPANY and its current registered office in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is located at 600 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219.
2. The corporation was formed under the Act of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
approved April 29, 1874, as supplemented and amended, as shown by its Certificate of Incorporation dated the
27th day of July, 1900 and recorded in the office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth in Charter Book
Volume No. 61, page 212, and in the office of the Recorder of Deeds in and for the County of Allegheny on the
23rd day of February, 1905 in Charter Book Volume 37, page 250.
3. The amendment shall be effective upon filing these Articles of Amendment in the Department of State.
4. The amendment was adopted by the board of directors pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S. (section)1914 (c).
5. The amendment adopted by the corporation, set forth in full, is as follows:
RESOLVED that the Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation of H. J. Heinz Company (hereinafter
called the "corporation") be amended and restated in their entirety so that the same shall read in full as follows:
1. The name of the corporation is H. J. HEINZ COMPANY.
2. The location and post office address of the current registered office of the corporation in the Commonwealth
of Pennsylvania is 600 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219.
3. The business of the corporation shall be to manufacture, produce, buy, sell and generally deal in food and
grocery products and goods, wares, merchandise and personal property of every kind and description and,
without limitation, to engage in, and do any and all lawful act concerning any or all lawful business for which