Please read important disclosures on the last page
January 11, 2010
Highlights of the issue:
Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd. is one of the education companies in India, which is
engaged in sales and services of varied products to education institutions. It is also
engaged in providing IT infrastructure and imparting IT and IT enabled education in
schools of various boards. It sets up computer labs, Digital classroom solutions and
Audio Visual solutions in schools along with its software product “XL@School”
which is a curriculum based interactive multimedia software for mathematics and
It has entered into a joint venture agreement with Vision India Software Exports Pvt
Ltd., on 30th April 2009, to bid and execute various tender projects (“the Projects”)
of Central Government of India and various State Governments in the field of
Computer Education, Education through computers, and facilitate the supply of
various hardware and equipments and provide hardware solutions, teacher training
and various allied services of similar nature on BOO/BOOT basis.
It has following Strategic Business Units:
• IT / Multimedia based education and ICT Solution in private schools.
• ICT Solution in government schools through Public Private Partnership.
• Sales of Educational and Software products.
Objects of Issue:
The objects of the Issue are:
• Capital expenditure for Turnkey Projects executed by the company under the
• Capital expenditure on upgradation of infrastructure and content development for
• Funding the proposed M&A activities
• To meet the Working Capital requirements
• Meeting the Public Issue Expenses
S. No. Expenditure Items
1 Capital expenditure for Turnkey Projects executed by the company under
2 Capital expenditure on upgradation of infrastructure an