Get The Most Updated FC0-U61 Dumps Q&As V9.02 For CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Exam now. DumpsBase provide a chance to help candidates pass FC0-U61 CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Exam successfully, because we provide the great CompTIA certification FC0-U61 dumps questions. Valid FC0-U61 CompTIA exam dumps with the actual answers verified by the top experts are the great resource online. Before choosing the most valid CompTIA FC0-U61 dumps, you can read FC0-U61 free dumps first.
28% OFF Automatically For You
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Exam
1.An administrator grants permission for a user to access data in a database .
Which of the following actions was performed?
A. Data correlation
B. Data manipulation
C. Data gathering
D. Data definition
2. A UPS provides protection against:
A. denial of service
B. replay attack.
C. power outages.
3. Which of the following should have the HIGHEST expectation of privacy?
A. A picture posted to a social media website
B. A presentation saved to a corporate file server
C. A locally stored word processing document
D. A spreadsheet emailed to a business client
4. A company executive wants to view company training videos from a DVD .
Which of the following components would accomplish this task?
A. Optical drive
B. Hard disk drive
C. Solid state drive
D. Flash drive
5. Which of the following would MOST likely prevent malware sent as compromised
file via email from infecting a person’s computer?
A. Email previewing
C. Clear browsing cache
D. Kill process
6. Which of the following actions is the FINAL step in the standard troubleshooting
A. Document the solution and cause.
B. Create a new theory of cause.
C. Research the problem online.
D. Implement preventive measures.
7. Which of the following are the primary functions of an operating system? (Choose
A. Provide structure for file and data management.
B. Provide protection against malware and viruses.
C. Provide peer-to-peer networking capability.
D. Provide user data encryption.
E. Provide virtual desktop capability.
F. Provide system resources.
8. Which of the following computing devices would be used to provide a centralized
means to d