THE FUND OFFERS
- Loans of up to £10,000 for new businesses
- Loans of up to £20,000 for existing businesses
- Help with developing a viable business proposal
- Loan recipients in Greater Manchester will be allocated
a BBV Adviser/Mentor
- Loans repayable over a maximum of three years for start-up,
four years for business growth.
- Competitive Rates of Interest, fixed for the duration of the loan.
- An arrangement fee commensurate with the loan amount.
- Directors’ Guarantees are required for Limited Companies.
- Some element of matched funding may be required.
If you wish to discuss the possibility of applying for a loan,
or have any questions on the process, please telephone the
Loan Funds Manager.
We will provide a loan application form which details all the
supporting information required which must include a Business
Plan and a set of financial forecasts.
In normal circumstances we expect all applicants in a start-up
situation, or who have been trading less than 12 months, to work
with a local Business Adviser in the preparation of the Business
Plan and forecasts. A letter of support from the Business Adviser
If the Loan Funds Manager is satisfied with the completeness of
the information requested, you will be invited to present your
application to a loan fund panel. The Panel meets monthly and
approval can only be given after a decision has been reached.
Availability of loan proceeds may take up to 2-3 weeks following
a successful presentation.
A dedicated loan fund for female entrepreneurs across the
North West region seeking to raise finance to start or grow a business.
Since the launch of this innovative Fund in 2002 a wide range of loans
have been approved to businesses owned and managed
by women that have been refused finance by a
WOMEN IN BUSINESS
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: BBV Ltd Bolton Business Centre 46 Lower Bridgeman Street BOLTON BL2 1DG
Telephone: 01204 391400 Fax: 01204 380076 E-mail: info@bbvo