1 / 3
C.I.Group Public Company Limited
Criteria for Shareholders to Propose Agenda for Annual General Meeting Year 2009
C.I.Group Public Company Limited (CIG) has been managed base upon the Good
Corporate Governance basis while the company is always given priority to shareholders.
Therefore, to ensure of the Shareholders’ right would be treated equally, GIG provides to
propose any issue that is important and significant to be filled as an iternary of the Annual
General Meeting and any qualified person to be candidate for the Company’s Director.
Criteria and Guidelines in Proposing AGM 2009 Agenda
1. Qualification of Share holders
The Shareholders who could propose the iternary must be the Company’
Shareholder, could be both one or a group, who has hold the shares, more than 5% of
sold and paid of shares, for more than 12 months till the proposed date.
2. Conditions in Proposing Annual General Meeting Agenda
The shareholders have to submit the proposing AGM agenda in hand writing and
signed by the shareholder, by using the form available on the Company’s website. If
it is a group of shareholders who want to propose an agenda, every shareholder has
to fill out and sign the form send it together in one set.
2.2 The shareholders proposing an AGM agenda have to identify their name, last
name, address, contact number, and the number of shares held as at the proposed
date; then complete all other required details.
3. Process for proposing an agenda
3.1 General Agenda
• Indicate the heading of the agenda together with details and reasons.
• For an efficient AGM, the Company reserves its right not to include the following
matters as the meeting agenda;
1) Matter relating to normal business of the Company
2) Matter unlike to benefit the Company
3) Matter that is beyond authority of the Company
4) Matter lying under management