Importance Of Gutter Cleaning & Chimney Installation
In this blog, we will get to know why it is essential to clean and repair the gutter and install the
chimney liner. Clogged gutters damage the roof, are ideal hubs for pests, damage the foundation
of the home and decrease the house's value.
Importance of cleaning and repairing of gutter
Four reasons why cleaning and repairing of gutter are necessary is stated below:
● Clogged gutters damage the roof: The clogged gutters stop the proper flow of water, which
leads to an overflow of rainwater, and automatically overflowing of water causes damage to
your roof and requires an expensive repair of the roofing system.
● Clogged gutters are ideal hubs for pests: Clogged gutters make an excellent hub for pests,
infections and rodents by the disease-causing organisms which cause health-hazard to the
family. Cleaning of gutter kills the rodents or pests that have formed in the clogged space.
● Clogged gutters damage the home's foundation: Gutters are made to collect the rainwater
and move it away from the critical parts of the house, such as the foundation. When the gutters
overflow, the water drips and come close to the foundation, which makes it uncomfortable.
● Protect the home’s value: Clogged gutters lower the value of your home if you are thinking
to sell. Gutter cleaning and repair improves the roof's overall look, provides a better curb
and gives better value.
Importance of installing the chimney liner
Two importance of installing chimney liner are:
● Prevents transfer of heat: As soon as the fire burns, chimney and masonry become hot, and
the liner prevents the heat of the fire from passing through the masonry and affecting the home.
The building materials which are kept near the chimneys become weak because the masonry
● Protects the Masonry: The byproducts of the combustion are dangerous for humans and is
highly destructive because of their porous nature. The chimney liner installation helps in