This employment agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into effective as of the ___ day of
___________, 2000 ("Effective Date"), by and between POORE BROTHERS, INC. ("Company"), a
Delaware corporation, and MARK C. MAGGIO ("Employee"), a married man.
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and other good and valuable
consideration, the receipt of which is acknowledged, Company and Employee agree as provided in this
1. EMPLOYMENT. Company hereby employs Employee, and Employee accepts employment by Company,
upon the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
2. TERM. Employee's employment by Company shall commence on the Effective Date, and shall continue for a
two-year period from the date first written above.
3. TITLE. During the period of Employee's employment by Company, Employee shall be Vice President of the
Company and shall have such rights, powers and authority in such positions as may be designated by Company's
Board of Directors from time to time.
4. COMPENSATION. During the period of Employee's employment by Company, Employee shall receive from
Company an annual salary of $90,000.00, which shall be payable proportionately on Company's regular payroll
payment dates for its employees.
5. FRINGE BENEFITS. During the period of Employee's employment by Company, Employee shall be entitled
to participate in all of Company's qualified retirement plans and welfare benefit plans (e.g., group health
insurance) on the same basis as Company's other employees. In addition, during the period of Employee's
employment by Company, Employee shall be entitled to participate in all non-qualified deferred compensation
and similar compensation, bonus and stock plans offered, sponsored or established by Company.
6. AUTOMOBILE ALLOWANCE, TELEPHONE AND CREDIT CARD. During the period of Employee's
employment by Company, Company shall furnish to Employee the following:
(a) Company shall pay for up to $200 per month (which am