JN0-342 JNCIA Braindump
ExamSoon JN0-342 Exams
Juniper Networks ER, Associate(JNCIA-ER)
O rder : JN0-342 Exam
Practice Exam: JN0-342
Exam Number/Code: JN0-342
Exam Name: ER, Associate(JNCIA-ER)
Questions and Answers: 108 Q&As
Free JN0-342 Braindumps
Exam : Juniper Networks JN0-342
Title : ER, Associate (JNCIA-ER)
1. What are two components essential to link-state routing protocols? (Choose two.)
A. SPF algorithm
B. poison reverse
C. reliable flooding
D. distributed computation
2. Which type of route can an OSPF export policy match?
A. active routes
B. hidden routes
C. inactive routes
D. any route in the routing table
3. Which CLI command will perform a traceroute to 10.0.29.1 with a maximum of 6 hops without performing a DNS
lookup for the hostname?
A. traceroute ttl 6 no-dns 10.0.29.1
B. traceroute hop 6 no-dns 10.0.29.1
C. traceroute hop 6 no-resolve 10.0.29.1
D. traceroute ttl 6 no-resolve 10.0.29.1
4. How many fixed Fast Ethernet ports are on a J2320 router?
5. What are three methods for managing a Juniper Enterprise Router? (Choose three.)
6. What are two methods of accessing a Juniper enterprise router? (Choose two.)
7. During autoinstallation, the router attempts to acquire an IP address through one of its interfaces. All three
attempts are unsuccessful.
What is the next step the router performs?
A. It shuts down all of its interfaces.
B. It activates DHCP in server mode.
C. It waits 30 seconds and then tries again.
D. It reboots itself and attempts autoinstallion again.
8. Which predefined login class allows a user to issue show, clear, and reset commands, but does not allow the user
to configure the router?
9. Which two components of the JUNOS software architecture are found on all Juniper enterprise routers? (Choose
A. multiple software daemons