ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT
This ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT, dated as of July 9, 2008, is made
between VIVENDI GAMES, INC., a Delaware corporation (the “ Assignor ”) and ACTIVISION, INC., a
Delaware corporation (also known as ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, INC., the “ Assignee ”).
The Assignor and the Assignee have entered into that certain Business Combination Agreement, dated as
of December 1, 2007 (the “ BCA ”), pursuant to which, among other things, the Assignor has agreed to assign to
Assignee and the Assignee has agreed to assume from the Assignor the Assignor’s rights, duties and obligations
under the employment agreements listed in Exhibit A attached hereto after the closing of the transactions
contemplated by the BCA (the “ Employment Agreements ”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration,
the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. The Assignee hereby agrees to pay, discharge, perform or otherwise satisfy, and assumes and
agrees to be bound by, all obligations of the Assignor under the Employment Agreements.
2. The Assignor hereby contributes, conveys, transfers and assigns to the Assignee all of the
Assignor’s rights, duties and obligations under the Employment Agreements.
3. Nothing in this Agreement shall alter any liability or obligation of the Assignor or the Assignee
arising under the BCA.
4. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their
respective successors and assigns.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of
the State of New York, without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction that might be applied because of the
conflicts of laws principles of the State of New York.
6. This Agreeme