AMENDED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY
SECRETARY OF STATE
SFN 13107 (03-2006)
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
5. Federal ID#:
SEE REVERSE SIDE FOR FEES, FILING AND MAILING INSTRUCTIONS
For reference, see North Dakota Century Code, Section 10-19.1-137 or 10-33-130.
B. The following MAY be required:
Signed Consent of Registered Agent and fee of $10
Signed consent to use of name and fee of $10
Trade Name Registration and fee of $25
1.A. The application MUST be accompanied by ALL of the following:
TYPE OR PRINT LEGIBLY
Filing fee of $40
If amending the name, a current Certificate of Fact verifying the
name change certified by the government officer of the state or
country where Articles of Incorporation are filed.
4. Name of corporation EXACTLY as currently authorized by the North Dakota Secretary of State:
2. Type of corporation applying for amended certificate of authority: (check one)
3. Reason for Amended Certificate of Authority:
6. Name of corporation as amended, EXACTLY as it appears on Certificate of Fact from state or country of origin:
If applicable, provide the trade name and complete the Trade Name Registration form if the selected trade name is not already registered in North Dakota.
Only provide the trade name in this line if:
a) The "new" corporate name is not in the form as required of corporations in North Dakota.
b) The Secretary of State has notified the corporation that its "new" corporate name is the same as or deceptively similar to a name already
registered, and the corporation is unabe to obtain consent to use of name from the previous filer or a cerfified copy of a final decree of a court of
competent jurisdiction establishing prior right of this corporation to use of the name in North Dakota.
c) The corporation does not wish to use or protect its "new" corporate name in North Dakota and chooses to use a name other than its corporate
16. Physical and mailing address of registered agent in NORTH DAKOTA which may not only be a post office box: (Street/RR, PO Box, City, St