ccna discovery 1 chapter 2 v4.0
1) An operating system is severely damaged. All data on the partition needs to be
deleted, and all application software must be reinstalled. Which installation method
should be used to correct the problem?
* clean install
2) Which two statements should be included in a pre-installation checklist when
upgrading an operating system? (Choose two.)
Verify that the hardware resources have multiple partitions.
* Verify that the hardware resources meet or exceed the published minimum
* Complete a full backup of all important files and data.
Overwrite any data currently contained on the drive to remove all contents.
Verify that the hardware resources are certified to work with the existing operating
system prior to upgrading.
3) Which three pieces of information must be specified on a computer to allow that
computer to send and receive information across networks? (Choose three.)
* IP address
* subnet mask
* default gateway
network card driver
ccna discovery, ccna discovery exam, ccna discovery
course, ccna discovery answers, ccna discovery lab, ccna
discovery v4.0, ccna discovery 1, ccna discovery 2, ccna
discovery 3, ccna discovery 4, ccna discovery curriculum,
ccna discovery chapter 5, ccna discovery chapter 6, ccna
discovery 4.1, ccna discovery chapter, ccna discovery v4