303 Penn Way
Los Gatos, California 95032
Phone (408) 356‑3373
Cell (408) 202‑7163
A Lead or Senior Environment Artist position on either a nextGen console or PC title.
Expresso Fitness Corporation, Sunnyvale, CA
October 2004 to present
• Created most of the tracks for the Spark Virtual Reality Cycling System.
• Managed a small team of artists. Managing aesthetic and technical responsibilities of
building an art pipeline into the game.
• Managed outside art contractors.
• Trained team in texturing and modeling practices.
Electronic Arts, Maitland, FL
September 2003 to October 2004
Senior Technical Artist
NCAA College Football 2005 (PlayStation 2 – shipped, XBox – shipped, Nintendo GameCube
– shipped). Madden Football 2006 (PlayStation 2). Nascar Thunder 2005
• Created scripts to batch process the 192 stadiums for the game. Did all of the in game
and front end lighting. Remapped Cheerleader Mocap animations to new model. Made
DOS batch scripts to utilize GX image processing software.
• Acted as Interim Art Director at request of Executive Producer. Supervised textural
improvements of stadium artists. Created the first comprehensive art evaluation
spreadsheet of the stadium assets in preparation for final Alpha improvements and for
use the following year.
• Facilitated Nascar Thunder’s push through Alpha due to the departure of the Technical
Artist. Assisted with sun placements, kept the art station updated (by building the code
for the PS2, Xbox and NGC versions of the game on the central art stations).
Additionally, I trained the NCAA Art Director (for 2006), since he was film experienced
but had no prior games experience.
• Developed a texture updating script to allow for batch updates of Photoshop layers
(Used for the player uniforms).
• Wrote MEL scripts for modeling and lighting. Updated existing scripts to remove bugs.
THQ, Santa Clara, CA
April 1998 to June 2003
Studio Art Director
August 2000 to