Technology Service Agreement
Ambow Sihua Education and Technology Co., Ltd.
Beijing Ambow Online Software Co., Ltd.
October 31, 2009
This Technology Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by the following parties on October 31, 2009:
(1) Ambow Sihua Education and Technology Co., Ltd. (“Party A”), a limited liability company duly established and validly
existing under the laws of the People’s Republic of China (“China”), with its registered address at A129, 10 Zhongxing Road,
Changping District Technology Park, Beijing; and
(2) Beijing Ambow Online Software Co., Ltd. (“Party B”), a limited liability company duly established and validly existing under
the laws of China, with its registered address at 18th Floor, Building A, Chengjian Plaza, No.18, BeiTaiPingZhuang Road,
Haidian District, Beijing.
(1) Party A engages in education information consulting, business administration consulting and commercial consulting
(excluding broker services); business marketing and planning;
(2) Party B has expertise and experience in the design and development of software and hardware;
(3) Party A and Party B (collectively referred to as the “Parties”) plan to promote their business development by mutual
cooperation and developing their respective advantages.
NOW THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows through friendly consultations:
Section 1 – Terms of Service
1.1 Party A hereby agrees to engage Party B as Party A’s exclusive technology service provider, and Party B hereby agrees to
accept such engagement.
1.2 Party A agrees that Party A shall not engage any other third party as its technology service provider without Party B’s prior
written consent during the term of this Agreement.
1.3 Party A agrees that Party B shall have the right to provide other entities or individuals with the technology service
equivalent or similar to that hereunder and to appoint other entities or individuals to provide the technology service hereunder.