Bissell Big Green Complete Home-Cleaning System, 7700
• Cleaner that vacuums, deep cleans carpets, and washes hard-floor surfaces
• Push-button controls; bagless technology; 1-2/7-gallon tank; built-in water heater
• 3-stage filtration; 8-foot upholstery hose; Microban antimicrobial protection
• On-board tools, 2 washable hard-floor pads, and carpet and floor cleaner included
• Measures 13 by 24 by 54-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
BISSELL BIG Green® Complete™ Home Cleaning System: One Versatile Machine for
Cleaning your Entire Home
"Don't believe the bad reviews..." 2010-08-02
By stilettostarlet (seattle)
I was very hesitant to purchase this vacuum because of the bad reviews. Glad I didn't listen and
went for it. This vacuum DOES NOT have a suction problem! I am fairly confident the issue is
people don't read and comprehend the user manual. The problem comes down to TWO fill lines
on the water tank. The fill line on the front (which is easy to see) is the water line when you must
EMPTY the water tank. The real water fill line for normal vacuum operation is on the back of
the water tank and is harder to see. The water fill line on the back is about 1-2 gallons less water
than the one on the front. I did an experiment and the more full the water tank, the less suction
power (makes sense as more water in the tank means it is harder to pull air through the system).
When the proper amount of water is used (or even a little less to cheat) this thing has great
1- Water filtered vacuum is awesome. This allows for almost zero dust being expelled from the
vacuum. No longer do I get "allergy nose" after I vacuum for an hour or so.
As much as I like this product, I can't give it 5 stars.
1- The canister is pretty large and heavy. I could not imagine my grandmother using this
2- Wish the wand was a little