• This product is designed for use with a child around 5 months old or older and
who weigh up to around 40 pounds (18 -20 kg).
• Child MUST be able to sit upright unassisted to use the backpack position
(About 6 months old).
• Inspect carrier before using . DO NOT USE IF SEAMS ARE LOOSE, TORN OR CARRIER
IS DAMAGED IN ANY WAY.
• This carrier is designed for use by adults while standing or walking only.
• Do not use carrier in a motor vehicle.
• Check child often to ensure comfort. Check that child is not too hot, that straps
are snug but not too tight, and child is held securely.
• Do not bend at waist when reaching down: bend at knees and make sure child
stays securely in the carrier.
• Be aware when wearing carrier not to go near hot objects or to strike other objects.
• Loose shoulder straps can be dangerous to a child. Small children can fall through
a leg opening. Adjust leg openings to fit baby’s legs snugly.
• Tuck away or remove the DETACHABLE HEAD HOOD when not in use. The straps
could dangle and get jammed with a near by object or they could get caught
around the baby’s neck causing strangulation.
Warnings and Helpful Safety Hints
Failure to follow each of the following instructions can result in serious injury or death
to your child.
Tumble Dry, LOW HEAT
Iron, Steam or Dry, with MEDIUM HEAT
Do Not Bleach
Please follow each of the following instructions carefully, to ensure safety
for you and your child.
Wearing the carrier on back position
2. Loosen the Shoulder
3. Have a second person assist
place your child in the carrier.
Make sure each of the child’s
legs of into the separate leg
1. Fasten the hip belt buckle and
adjust so it fists comfortably on
Fasten the chest straps acr