Register 3 Delegates At Full Price,
THE 4TH REGISTRATION IS FREE
More than 25,000 Satisfied Students
• Learn How to design and implement a cost-effective electrical maintenance program.
• Learn the essential procedures for the safe operation, repair, testing, and maintenance of
major power equipment.
• Students will learn how to establish what electrical maintenance work can be done in-
house or contracted out.
April 10-11, 2008
April 16-17, 2008
April 21-22, 2008
April 24-25, 2008
April 28-29, 2008
ST. JOHN'S, NL
April 30 - May 1, 2008
• FREE Electricity Forum 120-page Electrical Testing and Maintenance Handbook V.6 (Value $35.00)
• $100 Coupon Toward any Future 2008 Electricity Forum Event (Restrictions Apply)
• 1.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Credits
• FREE Magazine Subscription (Value $50.00)
• Course Materials in Paper Format
• Register Three, Get One FREE (Details Page 4)
Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Act Now! Limited Seating! Register Today!
1885 Clements Rd.
The registration fee to attend the Electrical Testing, Troubleshooting and Commissioning
of Electric Power Systems course is $799.00 + $39.95 (GST). The registration fee includes:
course documentation, NFPA 70b "Recommended Practices For Electrical Equipment Mainte-
nance", Electrical Testing and Maintenance Handbook Volume 6, magazine subscription,
Electricity Forum $100 coupon towards any future 2008 Electricity Forum event (Restrictions
Apply), refreshments and lunch. (GST #R105219976).
Register and prepay 14 days
prior to course date and receive
an early bird registration fee of
METHOD OF PAYMENT