Goat Milk Odor Elimination Technology License Agreement
Party A: Taiwan Richlink Enterprise Company Ltd.
Party B: Tianjin Yayi Industrial Co., Ltd.
In consideration of mutual cooperation to develop goat milk production, Party A and Party B reach the following
agreements in accordance with the Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China:
1. Party A agrees to license two proprietary technologies regarding physical treatment of goat milk and chemical
treatment of goat milk (" Proprietary Technologies ") to Party B for a fee.
2. The license under this agreement is exclusive.
3. Party A shall, within seven (7) days after the date of this agreement, deliver to Party B a complete set of technical
documents with respect to the Proprietary Technologies.
4. Party A represents and warrants that the Proprietary Technologies are reliable and useful technology and ready to be
used in the production of goat milk.
5. The term of the license is ten (10) years. Party B may continue to use the licensed Proprietary Technologies free after
the expiration of the license.
6. Party B shall pay Party A a license fee in an amount of RMB 200,000 each year during the 10-year term of the license.
The aggregate licensing fee is RMB 2 million.
7. Party A has the ownership of all the technical documents provided to Party B pursuant to this agreement. Party A has
the right to transfer the Proprietary Technologies to Party B.
8. Party B shall not transfer or disclose to any third party during the term of the license the Proprietary Technologies or
the technical documents provided by Party A.
9. Party B may continue to use the licensed Proprietary Technologies free after the expiration of the license; provided that
Party B may not transfer or disclose to any third party the Proprietary Technologies or the technical documents at any time. If
Party B breaches this provision, it shall be responsible for caused damages.
10. Party A authorizes Party B to use the Proprietary