FIRST AMENDMENT TO LAND SUBLEASE AGREEMENT
This First Amendment to the Land Sublease Agreement made between Signet Maritime Corporation (hereinafter
called "LESSOR") and Orion Construction LP. ("LESSEE") as of May 1, 2007 (as amended hereby the
"Agreement") is entered into by LESSOR and LESSEE as of the 8 th day of April, 2009.
The Agreement is hereby amended as follows:
1. Recital A. of the Agreement is deleted in its entirety, and the following is inserted in lieu thereof:
"A. Lessor is the current owner of certain property located at 1500 Main Street on
Farm Road 1069 in Ingleside, San Patricio County, State of Texas, described on Exhibit "A" attached
hereto and referred to herein as the "Leased Premises".
2. In Section 1 of the Agreement, the second sentence is deleted in its entirety and the following is inserted in lieu
"Lessor covenants with Lessee that the Lessor is vested with the title to the Leased Premises and has full
right and lawful authority to sublease the Leased Premises to Lessee."
3. LESSEE hereby exercises the options granted in Section 2 of the Agreement for both one (1) year extension
periods, extending the term of the Agreement through May 1, 2011.
4. Effective May 1, 2009, in Section 3(a) of the Agreement, line 2, the words "Six Thousand Dollars ($6,000)
per month," are amended to read "Six Thousand Three Hundred Dollars per month inclusive of monthly mowing
and land maintenance costs".
5. There are no other changes to the Agreement and all terms and conditions thereof shall remain in full force and
effect except as expressly amended hereby.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed and delivered this First Amendment as of the date and
year first above written.
ORION CONSTRUCTION L.P.
/s/ Rob Lewis, VP