Yield: 8 Servings
1 tube pillsbury crescent
-dinner rolls (8)
1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine
2 t granulated sugar
114 t cinnamon
114 t vanilla
non-stick cooking spray
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 T cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate the dough into eight portions. Fold over two of the corners
of the triangular dough piece so that it forms a rectangle. Roll the dough on a flat
surface to make a tube, then twist the tube a couple of times, and stretch it a
little longer. Repeat for all the dough triangles.
3. Combine the melted margarine, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon
cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla in a small bowl.
4. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon for the coating in
another small bowl.
5. Brush the melted butter mixture over the top an bottom of the dough
sticks. Toss the dough into the sugar and cinnamon coating mixture. Roll the
dough around with your fingers so that it is well-coated. Place the coated dough
sticks on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Spray the top of the sticks with a light coating of the spray.
6. Bake for 8 minutes or until the sticks are is golden brown. Serve
hot or reheat them in the microwave before serving if the sticks have cooled.