MINERAL PROPERTY OPTION AGREEMENT AMENDMENT NO. 2
This Mineral Property Option Agreement Amendment No. 2 (this "Agreement") is dated for reference the 23 rd day of
April, 2009, between Starfire Minerals Inc. (the "Owner") and Santos Resource Corp. ("Santos").
WHEREAS the parties to this Agreement entered into a mineral property option agreement dated the 25 th day of
June, 2007, which was amended by amending agreement dated as of the 29 th day of May, 2009 (collectively, the
"Mineral Property Agreement").
AND WHEREAS the parties desire to amend the Mineral Property Agreement to amend the terms to exercise the
Option, as more particularly as described herein.
NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, the parties agree on the
1. Definitions . Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning defined in the Mineral Property
2. Amendment to Terms to Exercise Options . Paragraph 2.2(c)(ii) of the Mineral Property Agreement is
deleted in its entirety and replaced with the following:
(ii) an additional twenty-five thousand ($25,000) dollars to be incurred as follows:
(A) ten thousand two hundred sixty ($10,260) dollars on or before May 11, 2009; and
(B) fourteen thousand seven hundred forty ($14,740) dollars on or before April 30, 2010.
3. Continuing Effect . The Mineral Property Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and unamended in all
respects except as amended by this Agreement, and this Agreement and the Mineral Property Agreement
shall hereafter be read as one agreement.
4. Enurement . This Agreement and the Mineral Property Agreement shall enure to the benefit of and be
binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, representatives,
successors, and permitted assigns.
5. Conflict . In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and the Mineral Property Agreement, t