The Wealth Preservation Institute
139 N. Whittaker
New Buffalo, MI 49117
Are your clients asset protection
plans put together?
Help your clients
complete the asset
Asset Protection as a client
• Most clients with wealth are not asset protected.
• All physicians and most other professionals (CPAs,
attorneys, financial planners (CFPs), insurance agents)
are also worried about asset protection because of
• Many “advisors” are not asset protection guru’s (even
though they know very little about the topic and pitch junk
If you can deal with the topic in a credible manner and in
a manner that is easy for the client to understand, the
topic will be a great client gathering tool.
Asset Protection Makes Friends
• When you can show a client why their assets are
not protected and;
• Show them what the devastating financial
consequences of not being asset protection can be
• Show them how simple it is to fix the problem with
• YOU WILL MAKE FRIENDS OF YOUR CLIENTS
WHO WILL LOOK TO YOU FOR OTHER
INCOME GENERATING BUSINESS.
Don’t let your clients Put all their
Eggs in One Basket
• Multiple Entity Approach
• Debt shields
• Segregation techniques
– Real Estate
– Valuable Equipment
Personal Protection Tools
• Life Insurance,
• Wage account
• Irrevocable trusts
• Debt shields
What is Asset Protection Planning?
• Asset protection is simply helping clients protect
their wealth from creditors that arise from negligent
actions of our clients.
• Asset protection is helping client avoid paying too
much in taxes (estate and income).
• Asset protection is helping people avoid losing
money from downturns in the stock market.
• The material in asset protection modules I, II and
III will focus on protecting assets from creditors.
• A good portion of the rest of the CWPP™ course
will focus on the how to prote