Advantages of Using Beeswax
Natural Honey Scented, no added Fragrance
Burns 3 Times longer than Paraffin Candles
Beeswax Candles Do Not Smoke (Unlike Petroleum Based Paraffin
Burns 90% Cleaner Than Paraffin Candles
Hand Dipped and Hand Molded
Produces Negative Ions that Purifies the Air
Resists dripping in Draft Free Environment
Brightest Flame of Any Candle
Flame Has the Same Ray as Sunshine
We use 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead Free)
All Natural 100% Pure Ohio Beeswax
Hypoallergenic For People with Allergies
Made in Auburn Twp, Ohio
Candle Burning Guide for all Candles:
1. Store candles in a cool, dry place.
2. Always burn candles on a protected, non- combustible, heat-resistant
surface securely placed on an appropriate holder.
3. If smoke is visible, check for any foreign matter in the pool of wax that
might be enlarging the flame. In this case, extinguish the flame, remove the
debris and trim the wick to 3/8 inch. A draft can also cause a candle to smoke.
Either move the candle out of the draft or protect it from the draft by shielding
4. Extinguish candles by carefully dipping the wick into the liquid wax with
an instrument that will not catch fire. Once the flame is out, re-center the wick.
Snuffers work best when placed over the flame for enough time to eliminate
afterglow and subsequent smoke. Blowing out a candle is not recommended
as the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit
5. If an off-center flame is causing the candle to burn unevenly, simply move
the extinguished wick to the center with a metal spoon handle while the wax is
6. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings or other foreign matter that
might present a fire hazard or clog the wick.
7. Candles burned close to one another will affect each other’s burning quality
due to their combined heat. Be sure to keep them at least 4” apart and 4 “from