CARLISLE COMPANIES INCORPORATED
RESTRICTED STOCK UNIT AGREEMENT
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made as of , (the “Date of Grant”) by and
between Carlisle Companies Incorporated (the “Company”) and (the “Grantee”).
1. Grant of Restricted Stock Units . Subject to and upon the terms, conditions and
restrictions set forth in this Agreement and in the Company’s Nonemployee Director Equity Plan (the “Plan”), the
Company hereby grants to the Grantee as of the Date of Grant Restricted Stock Units (the “Units”),
each of which shall represent the right to receive, when and as provided herein, one Common Share.
2. Vesting of Units . The Units shall be fully and immediately vested on the Date of Grant.
3. Account; Dividend Equivalent Payments . The Units shall be credited to a bookkeeping
account in the name of the Grantee on the books and records of the Company (the “Account”). Within thirty
(30) days after the payment date of any cash dividend with respect to the Common Shares, additional units
(“Dividend Units”), representing phantom dividends on the Units and Dividend Units held in the Account as of the
record date for such dividend, shall be credited to the Account in accordance with provisions of the Plan.
Dividend Units shall be fully and immediately vested when credited to the Grantee’s Account.
4. Receipt of Shares . The Company shall issue Common Shares, plus any additional Common
Shares represented by Dividend Units credited to the Grantee’s Account, to the Grantee, or to the Grantee’s
estate in the event of the Grantee’s death, as soon as administratively practicable after the termination of the
Grantee’s service on the Board.
5. Limitation of Rights . The Units and Dividend Units do not confer to Grantee any rights of a
shareholder of the Company unless and until Common Shares are in fact issued to the Grantee in