Material Safety Data Sheet
According to 91/155 EC
Printing date 13.10.2003
Reviewed on 13.10.2003
1 Identification of substance:
· Product details:
· Trade name: AH Plus Paste A
· Application of the substance / the preparation root canal filling material
DENTSPLY DeTrey GmbH
· Further information obtainable from:
- Departement Analytical Research / Research & Development for technical information
- Departement Marketing & Sales for distribution of the safety data sheets
· Information in case of emergency: +49-7531-583-0
2 Composition/Data on components:
· Chemical characterization
· Description: Mixture of substances listed below with nonhazardous additions.
· Dangerous components:
4,4'-(1-methylethylidene)bisphenol copolymer (MW< 700)
Xi, N; R 36/38-43-51/53
· Additional information For the wording of the listed risk phrases refer to section 16.
3 Hazard identification
· Hazard description:
N Dangerous for the environment
· Information concerning to particular hazards to man and environment
The product has to be labelled due to the calculation procedure of the "General Classification guideline for
preparations of the EU" in the latest valid version.
R 36/38 Irritating to eyes and skin.
May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
R 51/53 Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Contains epoxy constituents. See information supplied by the manufacturer.
· Classification system
The classification is according to the latest editions of the EU-lists, and extended by company and literature
4 First aid measures
· After inhalation
Supply fresh air and to be sure call for a doctor.
In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
· After skin contact Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.