TOLL MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT
Party A: Changzhou Bioconcept Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
Party B: Changzhou Kanghui Medical Innovation Co., Ltd.
In the principle of equality, good faith and mutual benefit and upon consultation, Party A and Party B agree that Party B
will manufacture for Party A dental implant parts and accessories surgical instruments for dental implant on the terms set forth
1. Confidentiality. Without Party A’s consent, Party B shall disclose no drawings or related information to any third party. If
Party B is in breach of its confidentiality obligations, Party A has the right to terminate Party B’s rights relating to toll
2. Technical Requirements. Party B shall perform toll manufacturing service in strict compliance with the drawings, process and
raw materials provided by Party A. Product inspection shall be carried out in strict compliance with the inspection practice
guidelines confirmed by both parties.
3. Party B shall manufacture for Party A dental implant parts and surgical instruments for dental implant. At the end of each
month, Party A shall provide Party B with the production plan of the next month. The amount of products delivered by Party B
to Party A shall not be 10% more or less than the amount set forth in Party A’s orders and any surplus shall be returned and
any deficiency shall be supplemented.
4. Party A and Party B will determine the processing cost on a piece basis (see attachment). If Party B’s materials are to be used,
the payment for goods will be determined based on the amount of finished products; if Party A’s materials are to be used, the
payment for goods will be determined based on the processing fee. In using Party A’s materials, Party B shall ensure a 90% or
higher usage percentage during the toll manufacturing, otherwise Party B shall compensate Party A for the appropriate materials
costs (can be deducted from the processing fee payable to Party B).
5. Payment. For each lot of produ