INVESTOR RELATIONS AGREEMENT
The following sets forth the terms of the engagement of _______________ and _______________ (together,
the "Zegal Group") by Pluristem Life Systems, Inc. (the "Company") on a non-exclusive basis to provide
shareholder, investor, and community investor relations services to the Company.
Investor Relations Services
1. Investor Relations Services: Under this agreement Zegal Group will undertake shareholder and investor
relations activities on the Company's behalf, and in concert with the Company's management, will assist in the
implementation an investor relations program.
2. Services: Zegal Group will work pursuant to a written proposal as proposed by the Zegal Group and agreed in
writing by the Company. This will include without limitation review of the Company's News Releases, and other
investor relations oriented materials that may be useful in the development of a clear and understandable image as
to the market segment(s) within which the Company has established itself as a significant business entity. Zegal
Group will assist in an effort designed to make a wider spectrum of potential investors aware of the Company,
and its growth potential within its market segment(s) of choice, with a view towards attracting increased investor
interest in the Company.
3. Compensation for IR Services: In consideration of Zegal Group's services pursuant to this Agreement, Zegal
Group shall be entitled to receive, and the Company agrees to pay ___________ shares of common stock as
follows: _______________________________ (the "Shares"). The Shares will be restricted stock and will be
legended as set out below.
4. Expenses: Zegal Group will pay their own expenses in carrying out their obligations under this Agreement. .
5. Term: The term of this Agreement shall commence on signing of this Agreement by the Company, and shall
continue for a period of one year from that date (the "Engagement Period"). If the Company and Zegal Group
desire to extend the relationship, the parti