1z0-402 Other Oracle Certification Braindump
ExamSoon 1z0-402 Exams
Oracle Oracle Enterprise Linux: Fundamentals
O rder : 1z0-402 Exam
Practice Exam: 1z0-402
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-402
Exam Name: Oracle Enterprise Linux: Fundamentals
Questions and Answers: 224 Q&As
Free 1z0-402 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-402
Title : Oracle Spplication Server 10g:Administration II
1. Which three statements are true about the mount command? (Choose three.)
A. It supports labels for mounting.
B. It can be used only by root to mount the local file system.
C. By default it can be used by an ordinary user to mount the local file system.
D. It will list all the currently mounted file systems, if executed without any arguments.
E. It will list only the file systems listed in /etc/fstab if executed without any arguments
2. Which statements are true about xauth? (Choose all that apply.)
A. It stores all tokens in a file on the system.
B. It must be available to use X11 forwarding.
C. It distributes token on a host-by-host basis.
D. It can be used to control token-based access control.
E. It is not possible to install just xauth without installing the entire X server.
3. Why is a Linux operating system always developed and released under a common standard known as Linux
Standard Base (LSB)?
A. to avoid interoperability
B. to avoid POSIX Compliance
C. to ensure application-level diversity
D. to ensure compatibility among distributions
4. The GNU project was started by Free Software Foundation (FSF) with a goal to create a Free UNIX Clone.
What do you understand by the term Free as per the terms of FSF?
A. The source code will be provided free of cost with the software.
B. The software is fully free and is charged only to fix breakdowns.
C. The software is distributed free in runnable (installable) form with no cost.
D. The software is distributed free but does not offer the freedom to redistribute it.
5. Identify the option that has the correct match for an Enterprise Linux stand