INMATE COMMISSARY FUND ACCOUNT
Funds can be applied to an inmate’s commissary account by cash,
money order, cashier’s check, or credit card.
These funds can be accessed by the inmate to apply towards bail or
purchase goods through commissary.
U.S. Currency may be dropped off in the jail lobby. Cash will not be
accepted through the U.S. Mail.
MONEY ORDER/CASHIER’S CHECK
Money orders and cashier’s checks can be accepted at the jail lobby or
through the U.S. Mail.
U.S. bank-issued Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards may be used
to add funds through Western Union or GPS (Government Payment
Service, Inc.) only.
To add the money, the inmate will need to give you their jacket
Funds can be applied through any of the following ways:
1. Apply funds in person at any participating Agent location.
2. By phone at 1-800-634-3422.
3. Online using Western Union Quick Collect. Correction Facility is
“Swansons Services SSC”. Click below.
GPS (Government Payment Service, Inc.)
You will need your credit or debit card, inmate’s last name, Jacket
number, Pay Location Code 5500, Facility code CLM.
1. By phone at 1-888-277-2535.
2. Online at www.governmentpayment.com or click below.