: Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100
: Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP
Version : Demo
1. Click the Exhibit Button below
An Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) consists of the components shown in the diagram below:
How many broadcast and collision domains are on this LAN?
A.9 broadcast domains, 3 collision domains
B.3 broadcast domains, 3 collision domains
C.3 broadcast domains, 9 collision domains
D.1 broadcast domains, 9 collision domains
2. Which two 7750SR Service Router physical access methods are used to perform Out of Band (OOB)
management? (Choose two.)
B.management Ethernet port
3. Given a network address of 184.108.40.206, which of the following is a valid host address when using the
subnet mask 255.255.255.240?
4. A distance vector routing protocol uses which metric to choose the preferred route to a destination?
5. In what OSPF area type will one see Type 7 LSAs.
A.Not So Stubby Area (NSSA)
6. What is the network layer responsible for?
A.Providing the physical address to the packet.
B.Determining the path to the remote host.
C.Providing reliable communications from host to host.
D.Formatting the PDU.
7. Which of the following are basic router functions ? Choose two.
A.Perform a Layer 2 header lookup
B.Broadcast a Layer 2 packet to all the interfaces.
C.IP header examination.
D.Determine the best path to the destination.
8. What is store/forward method of switching frames?
A.The switch merely looks at the source mac address before switching
B.The switch looks at the source and destination mac address before switching.
C.The switch looks at the IP header information before switching
D.The switch receives the whole frame before switching.
9. Which of the following are data rates defined for Ethernet operation over copper and fiber optic