640-460 Others Braindump
ExamSoon 640-460 Exams
Cisco IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
O rder : 640-460 Exam
Practice Exam: 640-460
Exam Number/Code: 640-460
Exam Name: IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
Questions and Answers: 114 Q&As
Free 640-460 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 640-460
Title : IIUC Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC)
1. Choose the Gateway to the proper locations.
2. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. Which value should you assign to option 150 for DHCP to
operate correctly in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment?
A. FTP server of the DNS server
B. MAC address of the DHCP server
C. MAC address of the TFTP server
D. IP address of the TFTP server
3. An analog telephone is connected to a _______ port on a router?
4. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. One user from your company wants to use a signaling protocol
on the voice gateways that require registration with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which protocol
should you suggest to him?
B. Frame relay
5. You are CCNA VOICE associate in TestInside.com. You need configure a voice port that will allow the gateway to
terminate 23 or 30 circuits from the PSTN. Which type of voice port you will configure?
C. PRI T1/E1
6. What is the maximum number of phones are supported on Call Manager Express?
7. A SIP Trunk is a logical connection between an IP PBX and a Service Provider's application servers that allows
voice over IP traffic to be exchanged between the two. When a call is placed from an internal phone to an external
number, the PBX sends the necessary information to the SIP Trunk provider who establishes the call to the dialed
number and acts as an intermediary for the call. All signaling and voice traffic between the PBX and the provi