Electronic Cigar Humidification
Instructions for Proper Set up and use of your Hydra Electronic Cigar Humidifier
1) Remove contents from box and locate the water cartridge (Item A above).
2) Slowly fill cartridge with distilled water only until foam inside cartridge is fully saturated.
3) Pour out any excess water from cartridge.
Locate control unit (item B above) and attach to cartridge.
5) Attach one end of the ribbon cable (item D above) to the front of the control unit port labeled ‘DC Power In’
6) Attach the other end of the same ribbon cable to the Ribbon Cable / DC Adaptor (item C above)
7) Plug the round connector at the end of the AC/DC Adaptor (item E above) into the Ribbon Cable / DC Adaptor
8) Plug AC/DC Adaptor into wall socket
Turning on your Hydra Electronic Cigar Humidifier for the first time
1) Press the power button on the control unit.
To set desired level of maintained humidity inside of your humidor press the – or + buttons next to the LED screen (item F above)
Calibration & Adjustment
Your Hydra Electronic Cigar Humidifier is pre-calibrated at the factory but is also equipped with an LED adjustment knob for additional fine
tuning of the humidity reporting should you need or desire to sync it to a pre-calibrated hygrometer, or to perform a periodic salt test for
accuracy. Turning the adjustment wheel on the control unit will adjust the humidity reading 1% for every 1 click of a turn. Turning Clockwise
increases the percentage, and Counter-Clockwise decreases it. (Ex: The LED should read 75% but it is reading 72%. Turn the adjustment
knob 3 clicks Clockwise.)
Audible Off Button
Should your Hydra Electronic Cigar Humidifier detect that it is time to add water to your water cartridge, a continuous audible beep will sound
and a Red LED on the top of the control unit will light up. When this happens, press the Audible Beep button on the side of the control unit to
shut off the beep. Remove the water cartridge and follow st