Service Repair Manual
330D2 L Excavator
Model: 330D2 L EXCAVATOR PTE
Configuration: 330D2 L Excavators PTE00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY C7.1 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
Media Number -UENR0633-19
Publication Date -01/07/2015
Date Updated -29/10/2018
Turbocharger - Remove - Turbocharger for Side Mounted
SMCS - 1052-011
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
Note: Plug and cap all open ports and tube assemblies.
1. Disconnect the hose assemblies from the turbocharger inlet and the turbocharger outlet.
Refer to the Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) for the correct procedure.
2. Disconnect the exhaust tube assembly. Refer to the OEM for the correct procedure.
3. If the turbocharger has an exhaust elbow, remove the exhaust elbow. Refer to Disassembly
and Assembly, "Exhaust Elbow - Remove and Install" for the correct procedure.
4. Slide clip (9) along hose (10). Disconnect the hose from the actuator.
5. Follow Step 5.a through Step 5.d in order to remove tube assembly (4) from turbocharger
a. Remove bolt (5).
b. Remove banjo bolt (2) and remove sealing washers (3) (not shown).
c. Remove tube assembly (4) from the cylinder block.
d. Remove O-ring seal (7) (not shown).
6. Follow Steps 6 through 6.d in order to remove t