EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC.
TIME-VESTED RESTRICTED STOCK
Exterran Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) has granted to you, Stephen A. Snider (the “Participant”),
shares of restricted stock under the Amended and Restated Exterran Holdings, Inc. 2007 Stock
Incentive Plan (the “Plan”). All capitalized terms not expressly defined in this Award Notice but
defined in the Plan shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Plan.
The material terms of your Award are as follows:
1. Award. You have been granted shares of Company restricted stock (the “Award” or
“Restricted Stock”) as provided above.
2. Grant Date . The grant date of this Award is the Issue Date provided above.
3. Vesting . Your Award is subject to a vesting schedule. A portion of your Award will
automatically vest on each of the dates indicated in the vesting schedule above (each a “Vesting
Date”). However, except as set forth in section 4 below, you must be employed by the Company or
one of its Affiliates at all times from the Grant Date up to and including the applicable Vesting Date
for that portion of the Award to vest. Contact Exterran’s Stock Plan Administrator at (281) 836-
7000 with any questions concerning the vesting of your Award.
4. Termination of Employment. If your employment with the Company or an Affiliate
terminates for any reason (other than as a result of death, Disability or Retirement), the unvested
portion of your Award will be automatically forfeited on the date of such event unless the
Compensation Committee directs otherwise. If your employment with the Company terminates as a
result of your death, Disability or Retirement, then the unvested portion of your Award will
immediately vest in full and all restrictions applicable to your Award will cease as of that date.
5. Stockholder Rights. The Company will register the shares of Restricted Stock in your name.
You will have the right to vote your shares of Restricted Stock and receive dividends, if