LOCK UP/LEAK OUT AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into by and between Gen2Media Corporation (“the Company”) and
1. Shareholder owns certain shares (“the Shares”) of common stock of the Company having purchased the
Shares pursuant to the terms of a Subscription Agreement entered into between the parties of even date
2. The Parties are also parties to a Registration Rights Agreement, of even date herewith, pursuant to which
the Company has agreed to register the Shares for resale as publicly traded shares.
3. The Company desires to provide for an orderly liquidation of all of the shares of the Company for the
purpose of protecting shareholder value for all shareholders, and therefore has required the execution of
this Lock up/Leak out Agreement by all shareholders that purchased shares in the Private Placement
offered by the Company.
4. Upon registration of the Shares by the Company, and once the Share become eligible for trading on
either the OTC Bulletin Board, the OTC Pink Sheets or any other recognized exchange, the Company
will release for sale to Shareholder 10% of Shareholders shares each 30 days thereafter.
Wherefore, this Agreement is executed this _______ day of ___________________________, 2007.
Gen2MEDIA Corporation Shareholder
5. Once registered, Shareholder shall deposit 100% of his shares into the escrow account with the
corporate attorney for the Company, and shall receive 10% of those shares each 30 days until
Shareholder has received 1