CONTRACT OF LICENSE
Licensor: SATELLITE BINGO, INC. Date: January 18, 1991
144-A NORTH COURTHOUSE AVE.
LEESBURG, GA 31763 U.S.A.
Licensor hereby grants to Licensee the right to promote, market, advertise, produce and broadcast a game show,
"Satellite Bingo" (hereinafter the "game") in the following broadcast markets (see paragraph A3) for a period of
Ten years (10 years) (with an option for Ten more years (10) for a payment of $1.00 and each year thereafter
for a payment of $1.00) subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the following paragraphs set forth herein.
A. Luis Manuel Da Costa Matias shall provide the following:
1. Luis Manuel Da Costa Matias will develop and implement a marketing plan which will be designed to secure
advertising/sponsors and television stations in Brazil, South America. Such marketing plan shall be subject to the
approval of Licensor, however, approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
2. Luis Manuel Da Costa Matias shall be responsible for all aspects of the exploitation of this license including but
not limited to the following:
b) Distribution of cards
d) Contracts with sponsors, advertisers, television stations, actors, producers, etc.
e) All Governmental permits
3. Luis Manuel Da Costa Matias shall have the exclusive rights to exploit this license in the following markets:
a) Brazil, South America
Form 10-SB Dated August 31, 1996, Page 118
Licensee: LUIS MANUEL DA COSTA MATIAS
RUA VIOLETAS #140
4. Licensee will provide and Licensor shall receive creator screen credits on each production.
5. Licensee shall exploit this license in such a manner as to protect all trademarks and copyrights of Licensor.
6. As compensation for the rights granted hereunder, Licensee shall pay to Licensor Two Million Dollars
($2,000,000 USD) for 80%.
a) With a 12 month option for the remaining 20% for Seven Mi