This Sublease is entered into effective as of the 30th day of December, 1998, between GRAND CASINOS,
INC., a Minnesota corporation ("Sublessor"), and LAKES GAMING, INC., a Minnesota corporation
A. Sublessor currently leases certain premises located at 130 Cheshire Lane in Minnetonka, Minnesota from
Carlson Real Estate Company, a Minnesota Limited Partnership ("Landlord") pursuant to a Lease between
Sublessor and Landlord dated February 1, 1996 as amended by First Amendment to Lease dated August 23,
1996 (collectively, the "Master Lease").
B. Sublessor wishes to sublease to Sublessee and Sublessee wishes to sublease from Sublessor the Premises
demised under the Master Lease.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements contained herein, the parties hereto hereby
agree as follows:
1. DEFINITIONS. Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings ascribed
thereto in the Master Lease.
2. SUBLEASE. Sublessor hereby subleases to Sublessee and Sublessee subleases from Sublessor the Premises
of the Master Premises (the "Sublease Premises").
3. USE OF SUBLEASE PREMISES. Sublessee shall have the right to use the Sublease Premises for the
purpose of general office use and for no other purpose.
4. TERM. The term of this Sublease (the "Sublease Term") shall commence on December 31, 1998, and shall
continue thereafter until August 31, 2011, except that this Sublease shall terminate upon any sale as contemplated
under Section 23 of the Master Lease.
5. RENTS. Sublessee agrees to pay for the Sublease Premises all Rent as provided in the Master Lease,
including any and all applicable sales and/or rent taxes thereon. Each rental payment shall be paid directly to
Landlord at Two Carlson Parkway, Suite 100, Plymouth, Minnesota 55447, or at such other address as
Sublessor may specify from time to time, five (5) business days before such payment is due under the Master
Lease, without prior notice, demand, off