The leaked chapter!
By John Thornhill – eBay member planetsms
To Get The Whole eBook Click Here
Your ultimate goal.
Many streams make a river.
Your most valuable asset.
Why eBooks & Information Products.
Does Information sell?
Why most eBay eBook sellers fail.
Resale rights and non resale rights. The pros and cons.
Using resale rights and ‘reports’ to make a killing.
10. What should I write about?
11. Research your chosen topic.
12. The importance of your eBook title.
13. Writing your eBook.
14. Compiling your eBook.
15. Pricing your eBook.
16. The importance of your auction title.
17. Designing a listing/sales page.
18. Promoting your eBook and making the sale.
19. After the sale.
20. Making the most out of private label content.
21. Become an expert in your field.
22. Tips, tricks, methods and secrets.
23. More money making ideas.
24. Step by step guide to creating an income stream.
Chapter 20. Making the most out of private label content.
There are two types of resale products that I am a really big fan of. Private label
and brandable. First we will talk about brandable eBooks. You cannot change the
content other than put your name on it and maybe add a few affiliate links. The
eBook software or the author of the eBook will do this and the author is always in
control. However this means there is something in it for you as the product gets
distributed around eBay and the internet and contains either an affiliate link that
will pay you for any sales generated or a link back to your website.
There will also be something in it for the author, probably a link back to a high
priced product. Or the author may charge for branding the eBook. If you’re selling
eBooks on eBay you’re better off having something that links back to your
network. Then even if you are promoting someone else’s product there is
something in it for you after the sale has been complete.
Now I will let you into a little secret here. I don’t write most of my e