Coffee with Leo Coffee’s
Intelligent Virtual Assistant
● Chatbot Platforms: Website, Facebook, and WhatsApp
● Canary – Retail and E-Commerce Chatbot
About Leo Coffee
Leo Coffee, famous for its Mylapore filter coffee laid its foundation in 1910 and now has
40 Outlets in Chennai and South India and 300+ distributors across south India and
even Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Leo Coffee is a family-run coffee enterprise, run
now under the care of ​Venu Srinivasan​. The brand exports various coffee blends,
vending machines, and coffee merchandised in countries like the US, Australia,
Malaysia, and Singapore. And even has an online presence, selling its products on
Amazon, Snapdeal, and eBay and also through its own ‘Leo e-Store’ powered by
The USP for Leo Coffee was, and remains, its quality — from ‘bean to bag’ as they put
it. And they believe in providing this pure traditional taste to everyone, even if it means
adapting and expanding their business through technological advancements.
What Makes Leo Coffee the Soul of the
Few Facts about Leo Coffee and Coffee Exports:
India is said to be Asia’s third-largest producer and exporter of coffee.
● With production at 3,16,000 million tonnes in 2018, statistics say 70 percent of
coffee to have been exported, leaving only 30 percent to be consumed
● South India is still leading to coffee consumption.
● However, experts feel that coffee consumption will increase in the coming years,
and by 2030, Indians might consume all the coffee produced within the country
and not leave any for export.
● Leo Coffee’s origins date back to 1910, when PR Karupiah Nadar from
Pattiveeranpatti at the foothills of Palani hills, Tamil Nadu, began buying coffee
from European Jesuit missionaries.
● PR Karupiah Nadar signed an agreement, dated 1915, with the British-owned
Nilgiris Coffee Traders Company for the coffee t