9L0-507 ACTC Braindump
ExamSoon 9L0-507 Exams
Apple Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.4 Exam
O rder : 9L0-507 Exam
Practice Exam: 9L0-507
Exam Number/Code: 9L0-507
Exam Name: Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.4 Exam
Questions and Answers: 50 Q&As
Free 9L0-507 Braindumps
Exam : APPLE 9L0-507
Title : Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.4 Exam
1. You are offering FTP services over the Internet to users who may be behind a firewall. You should advise users to
enable passive FTP if they are behind a firewall that ________.
A. requires SFTP
B. has FTP tunneling disabled
C. does not allow FTP connections
D. does not allow all FTP connection modes
2. On a server that has Mac OS X Server v10.4 you configure a firewall that allows web service for the IP address
range 10.1.6/16 only. Which two of these addresses will be DENIED access to the web server? (Choose TWO.)
3. Which three password policy options can you select in Mac OS X Server v10.4? (Choose THREE.)
A. Log failed login attempts.
B. Use Kerberos passwords.
C. Use Clear Text passwords.
D. Establish password criteria.
E. Set length of expiration intervals.
F. Identify password storage location.
4. In Mac OS X Server v10.4 Workgroup Manager, the Often preference lets users ________.
A. make preference setting changes that are persistent
B. define the number of times a preference setting can be changed
C. change a preference setting for the duration of their login session
D. define a calendar schedule for resetting a preference to its default value
5. In Mac OS X Server, the DHCP client ID ________.
A. authenticates the client to the DHCP server
B. configures the DHCP server to identify the client's subnet
C. lets the DHCP server create an encryption key for the client
D. is an optional tool to let a DHCP administrator uniquely identify clients
6. What minimum hardware configuration does Apple recommend for Mac OS X v3 and for Mac OS X v4 NetBoot