CNL Financial Group, Inc.
AT A GL ANCE
CNL FINANCIAL GROUP
• CNL Financial Group, Inc. (CNL) is a leading private investment management firm
providing global real estate and alternative investment opportunities. Since inception
in 1973, CNL and/or its affiliates have formed or acquired companies with more than
$24 billion in assets. CNL is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
In addition to implementing traditional real estate investment strategies, CNL formed
or acquired several Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
• The company’s success is due in large part to what it calls a “contrarian” philosophy.
CNL usually invests in properties and segments others do not; it looks for
underserved and undercapitalized markets.
• CNL chooses partners that share its core values and vision.
• CNL operates offices in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee,
Atlanta and Dallas.
THE CNL WAY
• Respect the dignity of every individual.
• Honor truth.
• Value our tradition to serve.
• Champion a long-term perspective.
• Develop people and foster teamwork.
• Encourage faithful stewardship.
• We value quality over quantity.
• We believe relationships transcend transactions.
• We protect the downside.
• We focus on underserved, undercapitalized markets.
CNL CAPITAL MARKETS
• CNL Capital Markets is the parent company to CNL Securities Corp., a registered
broker/dealer raising capital for various securities offerings.
CNL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
• CNL Commercial Real Estate invests in and develops commercial real estate, and
provides a full complement of client services including brokerage; building
management and leasing; and religious and educational facility brokerage services.
CNL FUND ADVISORS COMPANY
• An advisory company registered with the SEC that partners with leading alternative
CNL FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY
• An advisory company that crea