FIRST AMENDMENT TO SUBLEASE
THIS FIRST AMENDMENT TO SUBLEASE (the “Amendment”) is dated as of November 24, 2003, by
and between E.PIPHANY, INC., a Delaware corporation (“Sublandlord”) and SINA.COM ONLINE, a
California corporation (“Subtenant”).
WHEREAS, Sublandlord and Subtenant are parties to that certain Sublease dated as of January 11, 2002,
for premises consisting of 5,238 square feet of space in the building commonly known as and numbered 2988
Campus Drive, Suite 100, San Mateo, California (the “Sublease”);
WHEREAS, Sublandlord and Subtenant wish to amend the Sublease on the terms and conditions set forth
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby
acknowledged and agreed, Sublandlord and Subtenant hereby agree as follows:
1. Subtenant. As of November 1, 2003 (the “Effective Date”), the introductory paragraph of the Sublease is
hereby amended by deleting the name of Subtenant “SINA.com, a California corporation” and substituting the
name “Sina.com Online, a California corporation” therefor.
2. Term. As of the Effective Date, the end date of the Sublease Term set forth in Section II of the Sublease is
hereby amended by deleting the date “February 29, 2004” and substituting the date “September 30, 2005”
3. Option Term. Section III of the Sublease is deleted in its entirety.
4. Base Rent. Section VI of the Sublease is hereby amended by deleting the first and second sentences and
substituting the following therefor: “Subtenant shall pay to Sublandlord, in advance, in monthly installments,
without withholding, offset or reduction, Basic Rent at the rate of Six Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($6,000.00)
per month for the period through September 30, 2005.”
5. Brokers. Sublandlord and Subtenant each warrant to the other that it has not dealt with any broker in
connection with this Amendment other than The Staubach Company and B